MESOLIFT – SKIN REJUVENATION FOR FACE VITALITY
What is Mesolift?
Radiant, glowing, youthful skin can be restored with Mesolift treatment. As we age, our skin loses vital nutrients as a result of the sun exposure, hormonal changes, poor diet and poor circulation.
The Mesolift is used to treat and slow this process of ageing. This treatment results in a dynamic skin with improved tonicity, elasticity and appearance of the skin – a clear attractive complexion.
Does Mesolift require surgery?
No, there is no surgery and no “down-time”. You may return to your daily routine immediately.
What is involved?
A series of microinjections with a mixture are introduced to the skin.
Mesolift allows the true restructuring of the skin tissue since the formulation has been fully designed to favor the different biological reactions of the architecture of the skin by supplements:
- The vitamins provide an anti-deficiency function
- The amino acids allow better protein construction
- The minerals guarantee the ionic balance of the medium
- The coenzymes activate the biochemical reactions
- The nucleic acids stimulate synthesis
When do you see results?
Most patients see results immediately after their first treatment.
Is Mesolift permanent?
We continue to age. If you like the results, you will most likely continue with a few sessions per year.
Why do I need more than one treatment?
Mesolift is usually performed in an initial series of 2-4 treatments spaced 2-3 weeks apart. The effects of Mesolift treatment are cumulative. Your body will slowly develop collagen and elastin over time.
What are the risks?
There is a very small chance of bruising which can easily be covered. Any potential bruising is minimized using our technique.
Mesolift includes all of the vitamins required for the good exogenous biological balance of the skin:
- Vitamin A acts on the flexibility of the skin by regulating the growth of epidermic cells. By acting on the keratinisation process, it favors cicatrisation and partially corrects the thinning of the derma due to skin ageing.
- Vitamin E is and anti-oxidant due to its major anti-radical properties. It maintains the integrity of tissue by fighting the formation of toxic peroxides.
- Vitamin C helps stimulate the synthesis of collagen and inhibit the synthesis of melanin.
- Vitamin D is indispensable for the synthesis of calcium by the direct action on the phospho-calcic metabolism
- Vitamin B and its sub-groups are excellent anti-deficiency substances and are indispensable for the good biological balance of the skin.
- Vitamin K plays a major role in the regulation of the micro-circulation
Amino acids are stable, water-soluble and amphoteric compounds that form the structural molecular elements in proteins. They are the basis of the tissue architecture of the skin.
A mineral salt supplement is a sign of the stimulation of different cell activities and, as a result, an improvement in the different biological metabolisms. This is particularly true for the skin.
Coenzymes are non-protein organic compounds. When combined with an enzyme they improve the speed of metabolic reactions of the organism.
Transcutaneous supplements of nucleic acids stimulate the synthesis of the noble proteins of the derma and thereby restructure the entire tissue.
Does Mesolift replace a Face-lift?
No, Mesolift improves skin tone and texture. Many of our patients report that their skin feels tighter.